|Total Units (USA)
|Available In These States:
Les Moulins La Fayette
Become the first owner of your city, a bakery, pastry, sandwich shop, caterer and coffee shop. No need to be a baker or pastry chef; we take care of the production! An enticing, stable and up-and-coming market!
- An original concept!
- A booming market
- 1st licensed Bakery-Pastry network in Canada (20 units)
- We take care of the production
- Our QUALITY undertaking
- No royalty on sales
- A solution to the shortage of specialized labor
In order to ensure the growth of the Moulins La Fayette network, we have chosen the commercial operating license system.
A Les Moulins La Fayette license is above all the granting of the commercial exploitation rights of the licensor - Mr. Johnny Jeulin - to an independent entrepreneur who, after having adhered to our business philosophy, commercially exploits the products of our concept under the aegis of a network brand.
The licensee does not have to worry about production, the creation of a brand image, not to mention national marketing. In exchange, this formula requires that he undertakes to use his own know-how (local marketing, sales, customer service) to promote his business.
The licensee must fit out his shop according to the standard model designed for Les Moulins La Fayette (furniture, design, layout, etc.) Are you the person we are looking for?
An expertise and a family vision
The Les moulins La Fayette sign was created in 1994, by Mr Johnny Jeulin ~ baker – pastry chef – 5th generation chocolatier ~ Member of Quebec’s master pastry chefs Association.
Having migrated to Canada from Normandy (France) in 1989, his know-how earned him many professional accolades, notably:
Order of Merit of the Retail Business (2004)
Winner of the St-Sauveur valley’s Gala of Excellence in the 15 and less employees’ category (2003 Pagé Bakery)
Winner of the St-Sauveur valley’s Gala of Excellence in the 16 and more employees’ category (2002 Les Moulins La Fayette Bakery)
Recipient of the scroll of honour for the quality of bread awarded by the Confederation of Regional Bakers of France (1995)
World Cup for pastry and chocolaterie (1993); Selected by the Pastry Chefs’ Association to represent Canada
Took part in the Guinness Record for the world’s largest cake, offered by the French in Quebec for the 350th anniversary of the City of Montreal (1992)
- 1999: The first Les Moulins La Fayette licensed branch was created in the village of Saint-Sauveur, in Quebec.
- 2019: Léger, the largest Canadian-owned survey, marketing and analytical research firm, named Les Moulins La Fayette number 1 in Quebec for retailer performance based on 16 dimensions of customer experience, result of 83.5 out of 100.
- 2020: Les Moulins La Fayette are a benchmark in North America for the quality and taste pleasure of our product range. The reputation of Moulins La Fayette is emerging more and more through the media in Canada and the United States.
To acquire an operating license concession, complete the information request form.
YOU MUST START THE PROCESS
Minimum capital of $ 150,000 available for financing.